Tupelo Car Accident and Truck Accident Lawyer
- Is your car seriously damaged or totaled?
- Were you hurt in a car crash or a truck wreck because someone else wasn’t watching the road?
- Did you suffer whiplash, broken bones, or facial injuries when the air bag deployed?
- Did a loved one die?
Let me help. I’m Tupelo car and truck accident lawyer Missy Wigginton. I’m here to help you find the best possible outcome in a difficult, even tragic situation. I represent everyday people throughout northeastern Mississippi, from Tupelo to Corinth to Aberdeen to Memphis and everywhere in between. Whether you hurt in a car wreck or a collision with an 18-wheeler, I will take on the insurance companies for you.
After a Motor Vehicle Accident with Injury: First Things First
- If your accident just happened, give me a call at 662-214-9815 and I can recommend some medical providers who can treat your injuries: medical doctors, chiropractors, physical therapists and more.
- Be sure you report the accident. If you were hurt in a car or truck wreck, call the police and your insurance company to report it. If the accident happened while you were driving for work, report it to your boss and/or HR department. You must report your injury in order to file a work comp claim.
- Have a family member take your car to a couple of auto repair shops to get an estimate of repairs. We will need to provide those to the insurance company.
Now your job is to get better. Leave the rest to me.
Getting the Money You Deserve
I will order the police reports, gather your medical records and any repair estimates, and submit a demand letter to the right people – the insurer or the company. Then I will negotiate with insurers on your behalf so you get the full and fair compensation you deserve.
You will have to tell the insurance company your story, but you won’t have to deal repeatedly with insurance company demands. I will handle everything. I have a long track record of successfully negotiating good settlements for my clients. Like a bulldog, when I bite into a problem, I don’t let go until it’s resolved.
That said, I want the best outcome for every client. If the insurer is obstinate and it looks like the only way for you to achieve a fair and just financial sum is to go to court, I will. You will have confidence in having a successful trial attorney go to court and fight for you every step of the way. I’ve lived and worked in northeast Mississippi all my life so I have an extensive network of lawyers I know and trust. The decision will ultimately be yours about moving your case, but I can help you along the path if need be.
Contact a Corinth Car Crash Attorney in North Mississippi
Call 662-214-9815 to talk with me about the accident, your injuries, and any problems you have had with an insurance company. I listen and I’m on your side. I assist clients in the Tupelo area and in communities across northeastern Mississippi. Or contact me online to schedule a phone call, a Skype call, or face-to-face meeting.