Tupelo Car Accident Injury Lawyer
- Were you hurt in a car crash because someone else wasn’t watching the road?
- Did you suffer whiplash, broken bones, or facial injuries when the air bag deployed?
- Was your car seriously damaged or totaled?
- Were you in a car accident with a truck?
- Did you lose a loved one in a car crash?
Let me help. I’m Tupelo car accident injury lawyer Missy Wigginton. People call me “Mama Justice” because I take on the insurance companies to fight for the rights of everyday people. From Tupelo to Corinth, Aberdeen to Memphis and everywhere in between, I’m here to help you get the money you need and deserve for your serious injuries or the wrongful death of a loved one.
I also handle workers’ comp claims if you were hurt in a car crash while on the job.
After a Car Accident with Injuries: First Things First
- If your accident just happened, give me a call at 662-214-9815 and I can recommend medical doctors, chiropractors, and physical therapists who can treat your injuries.
- Be sure you report the accident. Call the police and your insurance company. If the accident happened while you were driving for work, report it to your boss and/or HR department. You must report your injury in order to be able to file a work comp claim.
- Have a family member take your car to a couple of auto repair shops to get an estimate of repairs. You can be compensated for repairs to your vehicle or the loss of your car or truck if it was totaled.
Now your job is to get better. Leave the rest to me.
I Deal with Insurance Companies So You Don’t Have To
I know this is a very stressful time for you and your family. A serious injury makes everything in life harder and for most people, dealing with an insurance company after a serious car accident with injuries – answering questions, dealing with paperwork – it’s not something they’ve had to do before.
Are they working for you? Or against you?
I have had a lot of experience handling insurance company claims adjustors and lawyers. You can count on me to advise you on the best way to handle this situation. You will have to tell the insurance company your story, but you won’t have to deal repeatedly with insurance company demands. I will handle everything. I will order the police reports, gather your medical records and any repair estimates, and submit a demand letter to the right people.
You Deserve Fair Compensation
I will negotiate on your behalf so you get the full and fair compensation you deserve. You can be compensated for:
- Medical bills, including rehab and medications
- Medical supplies needed at home, like wheelchairs or medical beds
- Transportation costs to and from medical treatments and rehab
- Lost wages when you are out of work
For those with serious injuries like spinal cord injuries or brain injuries, crushed limbs or burn injuries, medical treatment may be needed for years to come. All of those future bills need to be covered in your settlement. You may also get compensation for permanent injuries like facial scarring or the loss of a limb.
Sadly, some people won’t be able to do the work they once did and will need to retrain. If you are going to be earning less than you would have in your former career, you can be compensated for that loss of future income.
When we meet, I will explain what is possible in your case and how we can move forward. I have a long track record of successfully negotiating good settlements for my clients. Like a bulldog, when I bite into a problem, I don’t let go until it’s resolved. I work hard to get the best outcome for you.
Contact a Corinth Car Crash Attorney in North Mississippi
Call 662-214-9815 to talk with me about the accident, your injuries, and any problems you have had with an insurance company. I listen and I’m on your side. I help people in the Tupelo area and in communities across north Mississippi. Contact me online to schedule a phone call, a Skype call, or face-to-face meeting.